Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Two Lists

I haven't said much lately, and I really can't think of anything to say right now, so I'm going to make two lists. Lists are great, I love 'em!

Things I'm Afraid Of That I Shouldn't be:
-Umbrellas
-Wallpaper
-Finding a corpse in a public restroom or walk-in freezer
-Never being successful enough to move out of my parent's house
-Books going out of style
-Rusty medical tools
-The sun not rising
-Being forever alone
-Serrated knives (not using serrated knives, just the idea of serrated knives. I use them all the time.)
-The possibility that I don't actually exist
-Millipedes (but not centipedes)
-The mail service disbanding

Things I'm Not Afraid Of That People Tell Me I Should Be:
-Walking next to moving traffic
-Going to hell (or, the afterlife in general)
-Large dogs
-Being gay
-Snake and spiders
-Walking through dark parking lots and alleyways
-The denizens of said parking lots and alleyways
-Homeless people
-Drinking too much coffee

So, there you have it. Do you have similar irrational fears? Or are there things you're not afraid of that people tell you should be scary? And is that good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment