Saturday, March 2, 2013

This and All?

I've never been able to run a blog longer than a few posts before. Let's see what happens with this one.

My life has been insane lately. But more than ever I feel the need to connect, to speak, to understand others.
I came out to my family a few weeks back, along with my girlfriend. My parents, while blatantly disagreeing with my point of view, have overall been kind and supportive. Her parents, less so.

It's been rough, and we're fairly cut off from one another at the moment, but we're moving forward. We've both decided to give it a few weeks before we start seeing each other again. Give things time to heal. It's painful, feeling so alone. It's also exhilarating, finally being the person you have always been inside. The mess of course has turned my life upside down, and I've hardly been writing at all. That's life though, it'll straighten itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment